[Framers] Recommendations for RoboHelp training

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Mar 4 08:58:13 PST 2020

Hey Art,

I had to put together a list quantifying and qualifying why ePub or Flare
was far superior to RH for producing OLH - I lost the battle, and now I am
fighting a RH war, but if you want any of this information, just let me
know.

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com