[Framers] Recommendations for RoboHelp training

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Mar 4 10:57:39 PST 2020

Linking is still mentioned in the docs, though as ever they don't
really tell you how to do it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/import-link-framemaker.html

Seems unlikely to me that they'd deprecate that since it's presumably
the same mechanism used by the integrated subset of RoboHelp
functionality bundled with FrameMaker as multi-channel publishing.