[Framers] Script/ to sort files in a FrameMaker book file?

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Wed May 20 23:35:39 PDT 2020

We create our book files by dragging "bunches" of files from Windows
Explorer onto the book file. This works excellent, only... we need a
method to sort the files in the FrameMaker book file in the right order.

The chapters have names like "100_spareparts.fm", "102_spareparts.fm",
"204_spareparts.fm" and being able to sort by numbers/alphabetically
would be a great bonus.

Is it possible to write script helping to do these tasks or is there
already a feature/plugin which can help?

/bjørn