[Framers] Using vector images in Frame

Sparky Anderson dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:37:25 PST 2020

I have another image my illustrator provided...apparently it's a vector
PNG.  If I add it to the FM file and then Publish it to HTML5, the image
loses sharpness when I zoom up the HTML.  Apparently Frame rasterizes it
during the publication process?  Is there a way to make Frame not rasterize
images?  If I replace the rasterized image when the original vector PNG, I
can zoom up the HTML without losing clarity.