[Framers] Basic question: hyperlinks to paragraphs

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.com
Tue Oct 27 14:07:14 PDT 2020

Ah, I get it now: you want to set up hyperlinks to arbitrary destinations that themselves contain user-defined text that is not an echo of any text at the destination target. [Like I said, I should have kept out of it.]

If Said doesn't come up with anything (which I doubt), I'll rake through my archives, but my suspicion is that Lin is correct: you need to use a script or something. I'm sure Rick could knock something up for you.

Unless Steve at siliconprairie has a plug-in that could help with this?

--
Steve