[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:46:57 PDT 2020

Experiment by making changes to the source.

For instance, insert Pulse Software before the word "Pulse", and PDF it
again.  Observe the results.  If the new words display fine, delete
everything after them and PDF it again.  Observe the results.

You might be able to fix it, even if you might never discover why.