[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Sep 15 12:17:09 PDT 2020

Yes, indeed, Wonderland and not good! ... :(

I don't have a TOC in my document - it is a combination of other PDF docs - so I cannot comment on that issue you have found!

Certainly sounds like it may be worth reporting to Adobe ... perhaps they are monitoring this list. :) Or if somebody with a support agreement can duplicate my finding and report it.

I am going to try to find some time to test FlexiPDF, to see if it can combine those documents into a large PDF, what size file it creates, whether the output there results in an Acrobat Pro problem, etc.