[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:31:23 PDT 2020

Sometimes they do, and they also wander through the Adobe FrameMaker forum
from time to time. I might ping Amitoj and ask him to read this thread and
the concurrent thread there. Or enter a bug in the tracker, but this is
such an oddball occurrence ...

The really weird thing is that the last time I created a PDF from this
document was in August 2019, with FM2019, and it worked perfectly with Save
As PDF.

Lin Sims