[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:09:56 PDT 2020

The last time I was successful was August 2019 and I was using FM2019, so
yes, that's changed.
Acrobat is on subscription, so that's changed.
Windows has updated a time or two, so that's changed.
This is the only document this is happening in, but it's also the only
document using the word "Software" in a heading that's pulled into the TOC.

There's not a lot I can do about any of those changes, and as long as the
tried and true File > Print Book works, I've a viable workaround. It's just
that it's a long time to process viable workaround.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 7:14 PM Peter Gold <peter at petergold.photography>
wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM Lin Sims <ljsims.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sometimes they do, and they also wander through the Adobe FrameMaker
> forum
> > from time to time. I might ping Amitoj and ask him to read this thread
> and
> > the concurrent thread there. Or enter a bug in the tracker, but this is
> > such an oddball occurrence ...
> >
> > The really weird thing is that the last time I created a PDF from this
> > document was in August 2019, with FM2019, and it worked perfectly with
> Save
> > As PDF.
> >

> I learned from my doctors that if you're having different symptoms after
> years on the same doses of the same meds, sometimes the cause is the body's
> changed. So, since the last time you were successful with your same
> workflow, has Windows been upgraded or patched, or FM? Or the font? Or the
> internal FM>PDF stuff? Hey, it's not rocket science, but it is science. :)

Lin Sims