[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Sep 17 16:13:24 PDT 2020

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 3:31 PM Lin Sims <ljsims.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sometimes they do, and they also wander through the Adobe FrameMaker forum
> from time to time. I might ping Amitoj and ask him to read this thread and
> the concurrent thread there. Or enter a bug in the tracker, but this is
> such an oddball occurrence ...
>
> The really weird thing is that the last time I created a PDF from this
> document was in August 2019, with FM2019, and it worked perfectly with Save
> As PDF.

I learned from my doctors that if you're having different symptoms after
years on the same doses of the same meds, sometimes the cause is the body's
changed. So, since the last time you were successful with your same
workflow, has Windows been upgraded or patched, or FM? Or the font? Or the
internal FM>PDF stuff? Hey, it's not rocket science, but it is science. :)