[Framers] Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:40:16 PDT 2021

Also, below is what I suggested on the Adobe community, in case you hadn't
seen it yet:

Just for giggles, I tried saving a Word file with an equation in it as an
RTF and then using Frame to open the file. The equation came over okay, and
when I save the file to PDF, it looks the same in the PDF file as in the
Frame or Word files.

Perhaps what you can do is save the Word file with all the equations as
RTF, then open it in Frame and just copy the relevant equations into place
as you go? You won't be able to update them as they get imported as PNGs,
but they look crisp enough to me.

Note: I am using Word 365 and FrameMaker 2020, fully patched. I do not know
how or if this will work in earlier versions, but it surely can't hurt to
try.

--
Lin Sims