[Framers] Is this your final answer to equations?

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Mon Aug 9 17:25:20 PDT 2021

I remember when a techwhirler at Sun Computer posted on one of these
listservs long ago, the discovery that the common "Lorem ipsum" placeholder
text wasn't random gobbledegook, but in fact, it seemed to prove that
ancient scribes had composed it, since it seemed to translate to something
like, "We love to write and beat ourselves with sticks."

We all have our memories of chasing seemingly-trivial rabbits through
looking-glasses into wonderlands of absolutely wrong stuff, until finally
coaxing out a true magic obvious tidbit. Is beating oneself with a stick to
celebrate closure, appropriately ironic?