[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Tue Aug 10 15:47:24 PDT 2021

Cost is relative. So is time. Consider what deliverable formats are/will be
required, and the effort to convert from those you can create on your
current setup, and what formats future projects will require. One option
might be to reserve your current working outfit for paying contract work,
to extend its life, and get a new(er) rig for daily personal use.

Another option might be arranging for logging into contract client sites
remotely, and working on their equipment with their licensed software, just
like tech-support folks often do to bail out troubled users.