[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 11 09:52:49 PDT 2021

Do I understand from all of this that FrameMaker is no longer sold *at all* as a stand-alone product (ie, subscription method only)?
If it *is* still sold as a stand-alone product and you occasionally take a course or 2 at a local accredited (per Adobe standards) college or university, see if you can get a copy at student rates.