[Framers] Finding an x-ref with one of two formats

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Aug 13 13:15:26 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have an x-ref format named Reference and one named Reference, (note the
comma at the end). There is a viable reason for having these two different
formats. I need to be able to search for these formats at the same time. Is
there a way to indicate this in the Find dialog box? Right now, I obviously
can search for one or the other based on the Cross-Reference: Of Format
option, but I need to be able to search for both at the same time.

TIA and TGIF!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com

  _____

<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	Scanned by McAfee
<https://home.mcafee.com/utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-e
mail&utm_content=emailclient?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=s
ig-email&utm_content=emailclient>  and confirmed virus-free.