[Framers] Finding an x-ref with one of two formats

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Aug 13 13:21:02 PDT 2021

Sigh, never mind. I figured it out . . . it's been a very long, very
stressful weak and at the end of the day on a Friday, I am not thinking
clearly. Thanks! TVB (who is feeling old and feeble today) Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com -----Original Message----- From: Framers On
Behalf Of tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 2:15
PM To: framers at lists.frameusers.com Subject: [Framers] Finding an x-ref with
one of two formats Hello, I have an x-ref format named Reference and one
named Reference, (note the comma at the end). There is a viable reason for
having these two different formats. I need to be able to search for these
formats at the same time. Is there a way to indicate this in the Find dialog
box? Right now, I obviously can search for one or the other based on the
Cross-Reference: Of Format option, but I need to be able to search for both
at the same time. TIA and TGIF! TVB Tammy Van Boening Tammy dot vanboening
at spectrumwritingllc dot com www.spectrumwritingllc.com _____ Scanned by
McAfee and confirmed virus-free.