[Framers] Finding an imported graphic of a specific type

louisek at mchsi.com louisek at mchsi.com
Wed Dec 29 16:26:22 PST 2021

Hi Tammy,
You can generate a list of references and specify imported graphics. I don't have frame loaded but I'm pretty sure the graphic name will include the file extension, so you could search for ".png". Each list item will be hyperlinked to the graphic.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Louise

Louise Kaufman1502 Meadowbrook DriveMason City, IA 50401641.424.2138louisek@mchsi.com