[Framers] [SPAM-heur][SPAM-dkim] Re: Table of Contents issue in FM-generated PDF

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:54:29 PST 2021

Huh. At this point, I'd try two things. First is a MIF wash of the TOC
file, then a regeneration of the PDF. If that doesn't fix it, I'd suggest
deleting the current TOC file (from the book and disk) and recreating it
from scratch and see if it works correctly. (I hope you have a TOC template
somewhere with the correct paragraph formats and reference page that you
can import from.)

If that still doesn't work, I would suggest posting to the Adobe FrameMaker
community. I'm there, too, but there are lots of people who dig far further
into the esoterica of FM also there, such as Barb Binder and Matt Sullivan
and Klaus Daube, who may have an idea of what's causing this.

At this point, without actually seeing the files in question, I can't
visualize things well enough to help, and I'm sorry about that.

Lin Sims