[Framers] [SPAM-heur][SPAM-dkim] Re: Table of Contents issue in FM-generated PDF

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 05:13:42 PST 2021

Yes, Craig is correct. If the heading in the document has a character tag
applied to it, the link box is truncated at the beginning of the text the
character tag is applied to, and that's also something to check. However,
from what Matthew said it sounds like the box is missing from the length of
the text in the TOC, and I really am not sure how that could happen.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 6:02 PM Craig Ede <craigede at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I seem to remember that if there is a character format applied to the text
> in the source (i.e. at the beginning of your paragraph headings in the text
> of your book), that affects the size of the active area of the link in the
> TOC. (That’s an unlikely scenario, but maybe it applies here.)
>
> Craig

Lin Sims