[Framers] My apologies: RE: Spam messages in the subject WAS: Table of Contents issue in FM-generated PDF

Harrington, Matthew (Contractor) Matt.Harrington.Contractor at usap.gov
Thu Feb 4 08:10:53 PST 2021

To anyone who may have received a warning banner in my replies as Klaus and Craig mentioned.

Our customer network flags emails coming from outside with a warning banner to those of us inside the network. They implemented this a few months ago. I thought I had deleted all of that when replying back to each of you, but apparently I don’t see all of it, so please accept my apologies.

As Craig said, in the future I will just cut or copy and paste the previous comment into a new email and hopefully that will take care of the issue.

Thank you for letting me know!

Matt