[Framers] version numbering and document control

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 12 10:51:05 PST 2021

   You could implement a numbering system that had multiple fields.
   Something like <doc-id>-<yy>-<incrementing-number-starting-at-1>. And
   whether or not you go back to the very old docs to retroactively apply
   a version number, the current/new ones will look logical.
   And the <doc-id> itself could be a multi-part thing:
   <main-component-id>-<doc-id>.
   -Monique