[Framers] version numbering and document control

Judith Wallace judith.wallace.jw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:37:28 PST 2021

Hi Lise,

I recommend that the first version of a manual be Revision 0.

I also recommend placing both a PDF of the manual and a zip of the
directories of the source files into your database.

By source files, I mean the FrameMaker files used to create the PDF of the
manual and the artwork files that are used in those FrameMaker files and,
if the artwork file used in the FrameMaker file is a not the source artwork
file, then also include a directory of the source artwork files, if
available. The exception to this might be a vector diagram (PDF or EPS)
from an  AutoCAD file - especially if the AutoCAD source file has files
brought in by reference.

Regards,
Judith Wallace