[Framers] Adobe Flash Player EOL - How can I still embed video in FM documents saved as PDFs?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:40:09 PST 2021

You can still transfer licenses, I believe, but it involves customer
support and the person with the *original *license has to start the
process. If the seller isn't willing to transfer the license, you may find
yourself either unable to activate the program or find that the program
gets deactivated during one of Adobe's periodic license sweeps.

Captivate 7 (which was the version included in the TCS with FM12) is at
least 6 years old. I'm doubtful that anyone still has that in stock
new-in-box. YMMV, but over at the Adobe Support Community we get a lot of
people wanting to know why their "new in box" license bought from a
3rd-party seller or from eBay was rejected or quit working. The issue is
almost always that it is a pirated/cracked version or that the seller was
using an OEM license meant for volume sales to a corporation and not for
resale to an individual. Adobe does check for these things and will
deactivate the program.