[Framers] Searching multiple PDFs for blacklisted terms

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Tue Jul 6 10:00:31 PDT 2021

Hi Carla,

in this case I would collate all the files with Adobe Acrobat (or
appropriate portions of files, if filesizes are very large) and export
this to either Word, text (or even HTML-format).

This is searchable with tools like search&replace, where you can easily
implement a list of words.
Of course there will be no replacing possible with the same step in the
PDF files.

It would only give you the idea what is going on in these old documents.

Best regards -- Tino H. Haida, Berlin

---