[Framers] Regular Expressions

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Thu Jul 15 23:46:27 PDT 2021

Hi,

Yes! Regular expressions are extremely valuable!
I use regular expressions in scripts very rarely. But that's only because I will have
to learn, how to use them in scripts.
I use regular expressions mainly for these tasks:
o Select a certain group of files in my file manager. Modify file names.
  (I really like Total Commander!)
o  Use Notepad++ to modify text from our software terminology (special format) and other texts.
o And of course in FrameMaker, when I have more complex search/replace tasks.

Best regards

Winfried