[Framers] Adding a word to FM dictionary

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Mon Jul 26 14:56:27 PDT 2021

Standing out here on the sidelines of your battle, I can't help but wonder
if there's some kind of Windows cache issue that's at play. Actually not
"play" - more like evil. IIRC, in DOS days, some applications needed some
OS environment options, like "files=", or "threads=," customized, to
perform optimally. Perhaps there's a Windows Ace who can chime in here.

* Is it possible that other applications have tweaked your Windows?

* Is it possible that some of your settings or support files are on a
network directory branch of your installation, rather than in your local
directory?

HTH