[Framers] Paragraph numbering

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:43:28 PDT 2021

If you look closely, you'll see that the building blocks for the numbers
(the "upper" level) are in the first set of brackets and the building block
for the letters (the "lower" level) are in the second set of brackets. This
lets you use the upper level to restart numbering for the lower level and
also "remembers" the value for the upper level to continue it when coming
out of the lower level.

There's an excellent explanation of using a series to control numbering
here:
https://www.rockymountaintraining.com/adobe-framemaker-numbered-headings-continued/