[Framers] Pronouns (was Re: Paragraph numbering)

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Tue Jun 15 13:35:49 PDT 2021

I'm so sorry, Lin. My parents always told me that Lynn could be either a
man's name or a woman's, but Lynne was always a woman's. They didn't
mention other spellings and certainly never anticipated that
gender-specific terminology would become a social flaw.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.