[Framers] can someone take the reins?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at critterhaven.biz
Fri Jun 25 10:20:14 PDT 2021

Hi Framers,

Rick Quatro and I have been managing the FrameUsers listserv for
several years now. I'm retired and no longer use Frame much and Rick
would like to step back, too. We'd like to hand the reins over to one
or two new volunteers. There is almost ZERO time and effort required.
A couple times a month, someone who has been placed on moderated
status for poor listetiquette will need to have their post manually
approved. It takes 30 seconds.

I have tried everything, including leaving voice and email messsages,
to the site's owner, Brad Anderson, and have had no response. If
anyone knows how to get ahold of him, I'd appreciate some help. It is
really his responsibility to take the reins and find new managers.
And he needs to find someone to update/redesign/delete the
FrameUsers.com Web site. That won't affect the listserv.

Are any of you willing to become new listserv managers? If so, please
email me off-list at celkins at critterhaven.biz

Carol Elkins
List Mom (hopefully for not much longer)