[Framers] Can Someone Take the Reins?

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Wed Jun 30 15:26:09 PDT 2021

Before this fades into the mists of history completely off-list, I want to
say thanks to Carol and Rick, and the many other folks in this FrameMaker
community for generously contributing to and sharing FM knowledge and lore.
We're all more productive and enlightened because of each other.

Thank, All!