[Framers] activation dialog for old Adobe software

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:14:05 PST 2021

My experience has been that older versions of TCS will run using the version of Acrobat that came with them. And any version of FrameMaker should have it's own version of the headless Acrobat that allows it to produce PDFs. Of course, this means that what every 'older' version is being use will have whatever security problems that have been fixed in the newer versions.

Craig Ede