[Framers] Windows 11 compatibility?

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 5 14:08:42 PDT 2021

I've noticed that Windows updates are not consistently configured to keep your personal configuration choices.

Instead, they often smash through and reset them to Windows defaults.

It's beyond annoying (and a huge productivity loss), not to mention extremely lazy programming as far as I'm concerned.