[Framers] Windows 11 compatibility?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Oct 7 15:23:35 PDT 2021

Oh Lin,

I wish that I could put the support folks at GoDaddy in front of you as well
. . . I just got done ripping them a new one myself, but there's power in
numbers!

And for those folks who are interested. . . there was an article in
yesterday's Wall Street Journal and it specifically addressed a review of
Windoze 11 . .  basically, the major conclusions were:

1.) MS put out 11 to appease its hardware partners and force the buying of
more hardware for folks who want to upgrade. Evidently, hardware took a
MAJOR hit for Windows 10 because everything that ran on 7 could for the most
part run w/out issues on 10, so why upgrade?
2.) and do NOT upgrade if at all possible - hang on as long as you can to
what you have as MS will support Win 10 through 2025!!!

If anyone wants to read the article, I can send a copy to you. I don't think
there's a way that I can post it to the list anywhere for everyone to read
at his/her own leisure, but correct me if I am wrong.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Principal/Owner
Spectrum Writing, LLC