[Framers] Stefan wanted to know why so many of us Adobe users "feel" the way we do about Adobe

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Thu Oct 14 01:44:40 PDT 2021

Hi,

OK. I did not have such severe problems as some of you.
My impression is that Adobe and the FrameMaker development reacts
much more quickly than "in the good old days", when there was no-one
from Adobe to talk to. And at least now FrameMaker is as stable as
e.g. FM 7.
Adobe now also releases updates every some months to fix bugs and
to add new features.
Some years ago there was nothing.

Yes. Everything can be better, but the situation is not as bad as some
of you imply.

Best regards

Winfried