[Framers] Stefan wanted to know why so many of us Adobe users "feel" the way we do about Adobe

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Oct 15 10:46:54 PDT 2021

Matt's stuff has saved my bacon more times than I count w/ the newest
release of RH, and w/ the newest releases of FM. I am using FM2019 because I
really absolutely did not need any of the bells and whistles that keep being
added to FM after FM12, and I would have gladly had FM12 pried out of my
cold, dead hands if given a choice, but alas. . . support for FM12 is no
longer possible w/ ePub from Webworks, so I had to suck it up and upgrade,
but I dug my heels in and paid for a perpetual license (w/out any upgrade
cost consideration).

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com