[Framers] Why so many of us feel the way we do about Adobe

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 02:08:34 PDT 2021

   To continue my previous email, I agree that if PDF is not an output you
   supply to the customers, than there are lots of good options out there
   that may be cheaper than FM and have other benefits. But there are
   plenty of products out there that still come with a PDF, or have one
   available if you go to their support page. I don't know how people can
   say that PDF is dead. I've never has a cellphone or a printer that I
   could not download it's manual. On the other hand, those type of
   products don't need online help, so you could use any page layout
   program for them. It could by that my company is someone unique in
   needed nice PDFs for most products, and online help for others.
   --
   Shmuel Wolfson
   Technical Writer