[Framers] Other tools

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Oct 14 08:36:26 PDT 2021

Affinity Publisher lacks FM- and iD- technical-authoring tools, like
x-refs, hierarchical running H/Fs, multi-file books.

The Serif AP user forum reveals that footnotes were added after being
requested. This stirs optimism that other feature requests will be
fulfilled ... in due time.

Requests for FM table rows and footnotes that can split across text frame
boundaries likewise ... in due time.

Some features are essential to delivering projects. Some aren't.

The ability to meet deadlines and requirements rules one's choice of
professional tools ... in real time.