[Framers] Error Message Explanation (Robert Lauriston); Framers Digest, Vol 187, Issue 16

Spencer Rugaber SpencerRugaber at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 25 17:57:59 PDT 2021

Thank you Robert for your response. With respect to you questions:

1. I have tried import by copy and by reference, both with the same (failing) result.

2. Indeed a frame is created automatically. I hadn't known that. Doing so does not
change my results.

3. I am running Windows 2000, 5.00.2195 on a VirtualBox virtual machine.

4. I am running FrameMaker 5.5.6.p145.

I can reconfirm the error message occurs on importing some images, but not all. I don't understand the difference
between them, and I haven't come up with a work around.

Thanks.

Spencer