[Framers] Error Message Explanation (Robert Lauriston); Framers Digest, Vol 187, Issue 16

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:07:03 PDT 2021

I would open and save the jpg in a number of graphics programs and see if one of them saves the jpg in a way that allows it to be imported. I've never had trouble importing jpgs in FrameMaker in 5.5.6 unless there was actually something wrong with the file (and I worked with that version a very long time). If it's failing with all jpgs, it's possible that something in your installation has been corrupted, so you might try a re-install.

Craig Ede