[Framers] ps file being used by another process

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Fri Sep 10 04:32:33 PDT 2021

Hi Bodvar,

When you use Save as PDF, do you use FrameMaker's internal
PDF engine? Or Distiller?
Do you get these messages also with other files or only with this book?
Are these files on a network?

As a short help I would copy all files of the book to another folder
(best locally) and create the PDF there.

When you get these messages, it sounds, as if FrameMaker has not
completed the PS creation.
Or possibly something with your anti-virus software?

Did you restart Windows?
Do others have access to these files?

Best regards

Winfried