[Framers] Importing table formats into chapters in a book

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Sep 13 16:03:57 PDT 2021

I miffed all my files, and saved and then opened and resaved as FM, and then
closed and restarted FM and did the import and voila - I kid you not, , ,
success. I am not gonna' even try to understand this one at this point, but
yea, I have had these chapters and this book open for a VERY long time w/out
closing and restarting FM, so . . . Whatever it takes. Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com -----Original Message----- From: Framers On
Behalf Of Peter Gold Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 4:36 PM To: An email
list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software. Subject: Re: [Framers]
Importing table formats into chapters in a book Umm... Save and close all