[Framers] New Adobe Profiles - Business, Personal

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Sep 23 13:39:56 PDT 2021

Well, this was a nail in the coffin for me so to speak . .. not directly for
me but for one of my clients when recommending the proper tools to use for a
specific product line of theirs. They too would need to use Framemaker and
Photoshop and/or Illustrator side by side and this would absolutely be a no
go for them. Bluntly, how could have Adobe made such a blunder? It reeks of
amateur hour. So, I just finished the project proposal that recommended
another set of tools in their place. I dunno' if they will go for it, but
here's me hoping, because there were DEFINITE advantages to the Framemaker
approach that cannot be easily fulfilled w/ the other tool that I had to
recommend and Adobe loses yet another subscription customer and the
corresponding revenue. I am glad that I am semi-retired and can stop dealing
w/ these kinda issues soon. TVB Tammy Van Boening Tammy dot vanboening at
spectrumwritingllc dot com www.spectrumwritingllc.com Scanned by McAfee and