[Framers] OT: FrameMaker Scripts and Ride for Roswell

rick at rickquatro.com rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Apr 7 11:38:06 PDT 2022

Hi All,

I am doing the Ride for Roswell again this year. This is a charity ride to
benefit the Roswell Park Cancer Center in Buffalo, NY. I raise money by
providing FrameMaker scripts in exchange for a donation to the ride. Here is
a link to the donation page:

https://give.roswellpark.org/goto/rickquatro

For a donation of $25 or more, I will provide you with a site license for
one of my off-the-shelf scripts, including the source code. Or, if you have
an idea for a custom script, I may be able to provide you with a solution in
exchange for a larger donation.

For example, I just wrote an Acrobat JavaScript for my friend Lin Sims that
merges two bookmarks in her PDF. In FrameMaker, she has this:

Section 1
Introduction
.
Section 2
Installation
.

In the PDF, she gets this:

Section 1: Introduction
.
Section 2: Installation
.

This script could easily be customized for your documents. Be creative with
your ideas and let's see what we can do! I will take care of riding the 100
miles on June 25th. Thank you!

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.