[Framers] Reading Application Definitions (was Re: Another Simple Structured App)

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Wed Apr 6 20:03:43 PDT 2022

C2,

    I wonder if you edited the application definition but did not
process the change. The modification won't be processed until you
restart FrameMaker (if you are using your default application definition
file) or until you use Structure > Application Definition > Read
Application Definitions.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price