[Framers] Another Simple Structured App

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:11:36 PDT 2022

Hi All, I'm not sure how to share the file contents wit the group here.

Simple question is how to break attribute values out into separate paragraphs?

The XML element:

<ScpiCommand ClassName = "IPAddress" ClassLongName = "IP Address"
    ClassDescription = "Outputs the IP address of the Ethernet interface."
    String = ":SYSTem:COMMunicate:TCP:IP:ADDRess" Overlapping = "false"
    Lockable = "false" Type = "Query">

My EDD for the element:

Element (Container):  ScpiCommand
General rule: Suffixes*&CommandParameters*&QueryResultParameters*&QueryParameters*&Examples
Attribute list
Name: ClassName String Optional
Name: ClassLongName String Optional
Name: ClassDescription String Optional
Name: String String Optional
Name: Overlapping String Optional
Name: Lockable String Optional
Name: Type String Optional
Format rules for first paragraph in element
In all contexts.
Use paragraph format: SCPICommand
Text format rules
In all contexts.
Use paragraph format: Indented
Format rules for last paragraph in element
In all contexts.
Use paragraph format: Indented
Prefix rules
In all contexts.
Prefix: <$attribute[String]> <$attribute[ClassDescription]>

The result comes out as a run-together paragraph using the SCPICommand paraformat. I am just wanting to print the String and ClassDescription attribute values.

Thanks C2