[Framers] Another Simple Structured App

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Thu Apr 7 14:06:16 PDT 2022

C2,

    FrameMaker does not support creating separate paragraphs for
different attribute values of one element. In simple cases you can use a
prefix and a suffix to create such an appearance, but not with as many
attributes as you have if you want to use different paragraph formats.

   I agree with the comments Rick and Robert made early in this thread
to use XSLT. The idea is to change the attributes to subelements; each
would then be a separate paragraph that you could format as you wish.

   Did you see the responses I posted yesterday? Since your message was
getting long, I split my reply into three separate messages, giving each
a different subject but including "Another Simple Structured App" in
parentheses at the end.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price