[Framers] Fixing table number in a cross-reference

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Thu Apr 14 10:49:25 PDT 2022

Tom,

    Have you checked p. 39 in Chapter 3 to confirm that the table number
appears as 3-3 rather than 3.3? <$paranumonly> returns the first counter
in the autonumber of the cited paragraph (or first paragraph in the
cited element of a structured document), the last counter in that
autonumber, and any characters between them. Thus, if Chapter 3 shows
the table as 3-3, the cross-reference should appear as desired.

    You may be able to correct problems by importing formats into all
book components and updating the book. It is wise to save a backup copy
of all files in the book first.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price