[Framers] Fixing table number in a cross-reference

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Apr 14 11:19:49 PDT 2022

Hi Tom,

I use the same format for my Table numbering (Chapnum - counter) and my
x-ref gives the expected format:

<Link>Table <$paranumonly> on page <$pagenum>.<Default ¶ Font>

I think Lin hit the nail right on the head w/ her response, but I just
wanted to show you that this x-ref does work if the numbering for the table
is set to something such as this: T:Table <$chapnum>-<n+>:\t

Tammy Van Boening
Principal/Owner
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com