[Framers] Frame Won't Keep Color Settings for Track Text Edits

Klaus Daube klaus at daube.ch
Mon Feb 14 01:17:36 PST 2022

On 11 Feb 2022 at 11:29, acraig at shaw.ca wrote:

> But when I open the PS version of the file through its Book, as well as
> files in another Book, they, and all other files in both Books have Added
> Text and Deleted Text reset to "as is" (Edit >Track Text Edits > Configure
> Color).

Alain (?),
What do You mean with "Open the PS version"? PS normally stands for PostScript...

*   At first You should update to version 4 by means of Help > Updates... To test whether
    your problem has been solved with the most recent update.
*   Also check whether color defintions do still exist: View > Color > Definitions...
*   If not, import the color defintions from an older document of which you assume that
    the colours are still intact.
*   If colours are OK, check the defintios in Edit > Track Text Edits > Configure
    Color. Defaults here are: Added Text - Forest Green; Deleted Text - Red.
*   You may re-import the setting for the conditional text by File > Import > Formats...
    and check the appropriate box.

HTH Klaus

Klaus Daube             Phone:  +41-44-381 37 77
Schäracher 11           Mail:   klaus at daube.ch
CH-8053 Zürich          Web:    www.daube.ch