[Framers] FM 16.0.4 update...

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Wed Feb 16 11:17:26 PST 2022

On 2/16/2022 10:53 AM, Scott Prentice wrote:
> I just installed the 16.0.4 update, and see the following oddities ..
>
> - the update blindly installed a new maker.ini, which wiped out all
> plugins registered there a well as any customizations (yes, I know, I
> should use the maker.ini in %appdata% .. but still, I don't recall
> this being done with earlier updates)

Scott,

    I believe all updates have replaced the main maker.ini; it is part
of the distribution and may have changes.

> - hosed the "welcome page" in both FM2019 and FM2017

    The Welcome Page seems to have been destroyed today independently of
the update. Select the Back command from the context menu to restore it.

     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.